Separate Rides, One Destination

Friday, October 23, 2009 at 11:43 PM

Woke up at 8 o'clock this morning. Surprise surprise ey. No, didn't wake up for classes this time. Even if so, I wouldn't even be early for it, heh. Hm instead, for my bus ride to go back home :) Shockingly, Naz and I were actually early since neither of us are morning people, especially me. So, we waited for the bus to arrive and not long after that, we were already on our way back to hometown. Since it was still early, we thought of catching breakfast together first before we go separate ways. Spent time at Subways, KL Central for a moment and said my goodbyes to my dear friend.

Not long after I was home, Zan dropped by my place and we simply just catch up with one another while waiting for her next class to start at 3pm. Later, he was on his way back too, but with the other girl. Sure I was upset when he first told me, but there wasn't much that I could do. So, I just swallowed it in me. The several hours of him being different, awkward conversation was a pain in the ass. Lets just say things didn't go so well after she had finally left his side..

"Do you love me syg?"

Boy, stop being confused and choose before anyone gets real hurt.
And stop making me jealous. I'm serious.