Just Enjoy The Show

Sunday, October 25, 2009 at 1:07 AM

FINALLY, I was able to spend time with dearest Zan! after oh so long :(

Our plan was to hunt for costumes as Taylors was organizing some kind of event due to Halloween. Unfortunately, I don't get to join her in this since I am no Taylor-ian, or probably I am no archy student from there. Depressed jap. Okay, dah! Haha whatthe? After hours of spending time in a shop at Hartamas, we finally found the right outfit! She decided on taking an outfit of a Medieval Princess and well, I'd say that she looks beautiful in it. Plus, it was RED! lagi lah mmm :) haha.

From there, we headed back to Pj to have our lunch. At the same time, we were thinking of birthday plans for our dear friend, Fiqqy! Since I couldn't be around for his birthday, we thought of surprising him with a celebration tomorrow night.. Well, we sort of have figured out a plan. A pretty cool plan actually. Hopefully everything goes well tomorrow and that he'd be shocked and very happy of it. Got home in the evening later that.

Dad invited me on following him to watch Cuci The Musical at Istana Budaya tonight but I sort of turned it down at the beginning. However, I couldn't exactly find a good reason why I should not go for it and went for it last minute. Around 8pm, we arrived and were greeted by the Head Director of Istana Budaya, En Juhari and Dad's co-workers. No doubt it was indeed wonderful to get such special treatment from the top people; for being invited as guests of the night. Many people turned up for the show, so that was satisfying! The theater was divided into two sessions. During the interval, we were escorted to the dining hall for a quick snack. The people that were sitting next to me were there too. So I asked Dad who they were and hoho, who would have thought that I was sitting next to the minister of Wilayah Perseketuan for the past hours! COOL :D Even the director of the theater was there too, Datuk Zahim Albakri! Awesome people I tell you.

The second session began after the short dinner. After an almost four hours of show, I gave a standing ovation to the casts when they came out for the last look. And it wasn't just from me, almost the whole audience gave 'em too! It was brilliant, it was AMAZING :) Loved it! As much as I wanted to spend time with the casts by taking photos with them, Mom and Dad walked out straight to the exit door after the show. SIGH! I really wanted to meet Hans Isaac and Vanida Imran

For those who hasn't seen it, you should really go for it.

At the time being, someone's being horny tonight.. LOL! Suddenly, the song of Turnin' Me On by Keri Hilson is playing on my mind. HEHE!