I Never Planned

Thursday, October 22, 2009 at 9:05 PM

Sorry for MIA. I just needed to be away.

Now now, who would have thought that semester 3 has come to an end that quickly ey! Time to say goodbye to classes, lectures and assignments. Well, not for long anyway. We're all practically left with final examinations within a week and boy, am I not ready! NEED to prepare as soon as possible. HAVE TO do well this time around. Please oh please.

Hmm what has been happening for the past week? Lets see..

Last Sunday, dated 18/10 was a total disaster! So we red crescent society had final examination at noon on this day. The fact that I didn't pick up the book and read up was not a smart thing to do. I entered the examination hall with zero knowledge about rescuing people's lives, hah. I thought my seating position was just right, as I was surrounded by Zylla, Xeera and Yanti and that I was wayyy at the back! However, just a minute before we were told to start, one of the watchers instructed me to sit all the wayyy in front. WTF much? And since we took up the exam with the JPA's, I was then surrounded by them and couldn't get any help. Heck, I just did what I was capable of doing. Now this was the worst part of the day; all of the people in my room were going through a rough night. One, cried her eyes out because of what her guy has done to her. Second, was stuck in between two guys and stupidly cut herself. Third one, had a bad, bad feeling about her surrounding as she somehow had felt 'it' and as for the fourth one, was just at a very confused state. I swear to God that there were lots of tears under one roof. I would definitely not include this day as those joyful ones.. period.

Monday arrived, and I was expecting an awkward moment from us caused by the conversation that we had a couple of hours before that morning class. But thanks to Madam Zainab for putting us both in the same group.. that had obviously led to some kind of communication with one and another. Thus, we were sort of back on track as we were enjoying ourselves in the following classes. Later at night, I was informed that there was going to be a DL dinner organized by the Business students. And I only found out from him as he invited me to be his date. Shocking, how thoughtful and all.. but nah, I turned it down. It was a f-ing celebration for those who have gotten results with flying colors and with my presence around, would be so weird. Even though I practically knew almost everyone that attended that night.. Oh well ey! While he was there, I was doing a discussion with the rest of the group mates; Naz, Haikal and Sufi. And then... he joined in a complete bj melayu attire :)

Me : He's coming, tgh on the way.
Sufi : Serious? Mcmn you tau?
*text message received

And they made faces -_-

Next day! I had no classes on Tuesday. Both classes got cancelled but still, I woke up in the morning to start doing a Mandarin drama with Naz. We brainstormed on how the script should be, where the scenes would take place and etc till evening. Since it took up 'a lot of energy', I took a nap before Koko. It was the last meeting of red crescent society ever and damn it felt so good! Though we had to do a practical test on that very last day, pfft. Yet, all went pretty well. Right after that, went out for dinner with him, Naz and Sufi. We were supposed to be having a discussion, but having dinner for awhile would not harm our preparation right? After all, we do need to eat :) Haikal joined us for the discussion and later, the five of us were preparing for the big presentation in Sufi's car till the end. Why? Cause we were chased away from the library as we exceeded the time limit, heh.

Wednesday was the day that I've been looking forward to! Okay, not because of the fact that I had to sit for another Mandarin listening test.. but it was because our turn to present for Bsness Comm that is. The three boys looked all good in formal attire while us girls wore the same thing too. After watching and listened to two presentations, the time has arrived! We presented our work regarding Bring Abouts of Smoking, and ended it with "Think of your loved ones, don't break their hearts" while crushing cigarette boxes and dropped it to the floor. Dramatic kan? Awesome kan kan? Thank you :D LOL WTF! Huge thanks to Almighty and Madam Anida for the satisfying marks :) Then, we had BEL class and aw, it was sort of heart breaking to know that there won't be anymore classes with Madam Zainab. Both favourite classes have come to an end on this day, SIGH :(

Around midnight, I finally spent time with the beloved! Aishah came up to me with food in her hands and so, we had late dinner somewhere outside of my room. I swear I've missed her and it was really good seeing her again. Funny how we don't frequently meet up even when we're staying in the same state, place and to be more specific, the same campus.

Thursdayyy! was the last day of classes of the current semester. It was supposed to be Friday, but Madam Hashimah decided to end it on this day instead. Then, I had Mandarin class where everyone's workpiece of their dramas were showed to the whole class! HAHA funny shiz I tell you! Thirty malay students conversing in Mandarin, hahaha funny okay. During the beginning of this class, he pulled his chair and sat next to me closely :) He was a real company that day. In the evening, we had Macroecons, the last class of the semester. We were supposed to do a quiz but Madam Hafisah stayed for several minutes and just left us with a few questions to answer. We actually finished up her work and wasted our time in the classroom. Guess we didn't feel like heading back yet. After that, he decided to bring Naz and I to buy our tickets. He was supposed to drive but since Ahad was following, he told him to drive and sat with me at the back instead. He was sleepy, he said.. uh huhhh :)

Now that we're cool, am hoping for it to stay this way for the time being :)
*cross fingers