It was just one week ago that I was your someone. From day till night time, you were there by my side without fail. You encouraged me to do things that I don't think I could do on my own. You weren't fond of how I handle my life, and you showed it. I didn't mind as we are different in that field. You just wanted me to be a better person and I thank you for that. I think what made me actually be involved with you was that you weren't yourself when I have left you, even if for a couple of hours. Sure I got annoyed as I wasn't interested yet.. but I guess you managed to change that. So, well done. However, the existence of a third party has changed everything. You and I are not the same anymore. Less conversations, less face to face. Are you confused? Or are you simply foolish? I've always wanted you to leave her, she isn't worth it. Moreover, she is taken by someone else, who has been her other half for several years already. She's gonna hurt you. No, you're going hurt yourself for choosing that road. Yeah, sure, you're not in a relationship. But how dumb are you to actually know that I don't wanna be in this triangle shit? Damn dude. You may be excellent in studies but hell you don't have a clue in treating women the right way. You cannot have both at the same time, ya get it? Especially when the both of us are friends, and are living under the same roof. Man, you must be insane! The most annoying and difficult part is that you and I will be stuck in the same class for another year or two. This isn't going to be easy. Cause imagine seeing someone that you want for five days a week, and not being able to converse like the old days.. wouldn't it hurt you? Even a tiny little bit. You say you wanted me.
I sayang you means nothing if you have decided to take that road. I'm still giving you some time. Make things right. Cause if not, you'd just be a classmate of mine. Nothing more.
I believe I am doing the right thing.