Ten minutes before midnight struck, Mien, Naz and I gathered at the car park with the other classmates, as planned. When it was time, Haikal made a call and called Lynn to go out from the cafe to 'meet him up'. Several of us were hiding behind the cars, while the others were at the other side. Lynn was already standing outside, seeking for Haikal. In the count of one, two and three, everyone surprised her with flour and eggs! We do it the old school way, y'know? I took an egg out from the plastic bag, planning on throwing it towards the birthday girl. I did manage to throw it, but the egg didn't seem want to crack! PFFT! I picked it up again to give it a second try. While she was on the ground complaining about how dirty her tudung was (mengada je tu ;P), I took the opportunity to egg her. With proud, I held the egg between my palms trying to crack it on top of her head. However, I just embarrassed myself in front of the others and even laughed at myself for that. Apparently, I wasn't strong enough to crack it
-__-' Thus, I gave up and passed it to someone else. Thanks to Ahad for pouring flour onto me for God knows how many times! ISH.
Over all, it definitely went well! Hooray :D

Happy 19th birthday, class representative!
You rock being our leader <3