It's been more than a month already and I know I owe you an explanation. But before I do so, I'd want some answers first, if that's okay with you. No, I haven't forgotten all about it. I'm sorry there is still no response. I never intended to do this here nor through other technology devices. I'm just hoping to see you soon so that we could talk this one out.
IMY, Simple As That
Monday, September 7, 2009
at
3:51 AM
| Posted by
Let the Words Escape
It's been more than a month already and I know I owe you an explanation. But before I do so, I'd want some answers first, if that's okay with you. No, I haven't forgotten all about it. I'm sorry there is still no response. I never intended to do this here nor through other technology devices. I'm just hoping to see you soon so that we could talk this one out.