That's what I keep hearing ever since last night. My ears have been bleeding for hours already. People, shut up! Friends especially. At the moment, I'd say the most annoying line goes to :
"Anisss, asal you tak pergi dowww?!?!"
SHUT THE FUCK UP, will you please? Thank you.
Lets rewind, shall we? Yesterday, Mom, Eric and I went out to look for some needs to fulfill. Expectantly, the initial plan did not exactly work and instead, the things that we shopped for were wants and I ain't complaining at all. This time around, notes were spent more on me rather than the one and only son in the family, so yeay for that! There, I also had the chance to meet up with Lay and Wney. Hah, what a coincidence that they were there too. I wasn't planning on seeing them till night time as I was attending Layla's birthday party at her grandmother's. About 8pm, I met them up again, together with Aishah to head up for the big party of family and close friends. Aisya and Fifi were there too. The party wasn't just for her, it was a combination of her other two cousins too; Jim and Nky. Cute, I must say. One will be turning 19 soon, one has turned 18 and another one is turning 17. You should have seen the cake! Such an adorable one.
Later, we had an after-party among ourselves. Well, not really.. since I had no idea who were the others except for the Subangangs but fuck that, it was a party. We originally called it a private party for the ones that could not make it for World Stage but there were several people who actually went for it but still joined us for the party. Hmph! Guess the name of the party should be changed huh? Hmm I won't go into details now but heh, a bit or two will do no harm right? We managed to steal time to play truth & dare and boyyy, it got dirty. As for the truth questions, I wasn't thinking straight. I wish I could re-answer a few questions. Such as, "Pick someone from the past that you used to like. Then, say something that you wish you could and tell the other players what would his reactions be". I've chosen the wrong person and I spoke the wrong words. Enough said.
The party stories end here.