Hair Like Lightning

Friday, August 14, 2009 at 7:55 PM

WARNING! Unnecessary sudden depression alert!

I f-ing miss my hair. ;(
Please grow back! Speed up your growth rate please, hair.

SIGH. Oh boy, why do I keep dwelling on the past when there's nothing I could do to change it? I dislike regretting on the things that I've done as it would just frustrate me at times. Having to know that chances were given to make the right decision but you chose the wrong one, sucks. Cause in the end, questions such as "Why did I do it?" and etc would pop out from this messed up mind.

Tomorrow, I'll be missing the event that everyone has been dying to go for; MTV World Stage. Can you believe it? I'll be saying no to The All American Rejects! No to Boys Like Girls, Pixie Lott and many more! God, help me make the right decision. Right now, I really do think friends come first before any bloody good concerts or bands.





Hope to see you soon Nick Wheeler & Tyson Ritter.
Please come back again!