Last minute is my middle name. I think friends would know that by now. Maybe chasing after buses is my thang at the time being. Such a weird hobby to do. Or maybe I follow the rule of "save the best for last" and since I like to be the last passenger on the bus, guess I am the best ey! Errrk right. This morning I had Stats quiz and it begun later than it should. While I was answering the questions, I checked out the time by looking at my phone. 11:25am, it stated there and it was five minutes before the real-time bus arrival. Wouldn't you get panic finishing up the paper too? Oh well, hopefully I didn't do so bad and thank God the bus driver waited for Naz and I. Thanks to my roomy for holding him back that is!
Fighting with the boys in class makes me feel like a kid again. Especially with this smarty pants yet annoying creature named Muadzam. He alwaysss plays around in class, keeps disturbing others and annoy the hell out of me, YET still able to score almost 4 pointer every semester. Luck you say? I don't think so. Damn, how I wish I could be like him. Or more like could I just have his brain instead, pretty please?
Nazhirah : Why is everyone mute today?
I think you're pretty charming. Hush now.