You're so hopeless. You should grab a gun and pull the trigger. End this life of yours.
I hate to be beaten down. I despise to be weak. I dislike to be watched as the incapable one. I feel malice to tears that flow onto these cheeks. And that is why, I am starting to regret for learning on how to show my expressions to the surroundings. I was good at hiding feelings; did not think that it would be necessary to share most matters to the trusted ones. And most importantly, I thought crying in front of other humans including your friends, is a debilitate thing to do. Thus I've restrained myself from not doing such thing for years. In simple words, I was a stone cold hard bitch. However, an old friend of mine taught me how to shed tears as if it was like one of the easiest thing to do. It seemed so easy observing her go on with life after she cried out all of those problems away. Ever since then, even a small heartbreaking act would make me burst into tears.
Those 'river of tears' days are over. I hope. So hello stone cold, welcome back!
I'm not weak. I've only grown stronger.