Close Yet So Far

Monday, August 17, 2009 at 7:51 PM

There are one saying stated that the more you hate, the more you love. Madam Zainab used it on me together with Muadzam this morning. WTFFF!

I had BEL as my first class today. No doubt I was feeling sleepy (as usual) and having to know that I haven't done a couple of pages of assignments did not make me feel easy at all. I didn't know I had to do those pages actually, so you can't blame me for it yo. Unfortunately, Madam caught me for not answering the questions and said that she would get back to me later. It was so unfair as the boys behind me didn't even do it, but managed to escape from being caught. UH, lucky bitches! After several pages have been checked, Madam still wanted to continue discussing the answers.

When we were at a particular page, Muadzam was calling me from the back to get some answers. I really wanted to tell him to fuck off but since I'm like incredibly nice, I gave him the answers and all of em answered the questions correctly till it was my turn. My answer was incorrect. The second Madam stared at me, without thinking.. my mouth screamed out "I swear I did my work!" WTF, hahahaha -____-' Everyone looked at me in shocked and laughed. "I didn't even say anything", said Madam. Haiyo, total embarrassment I tell you. You should have been there to really get it. After that occured, Muadzam added by saying "Come on la, Anis! Buat la kerja. Siapkan assignment please" HOI PUKIMAK SIAL JANTAN NI! I fucking gave you the answers, you jerk! Uhhh (okay, obviously I didn't mean what I cursed). As said before, he annoys me. For real. We had our little quarrels and that was when Madam started saying silly things; orang cakap kan, mula-mula gaduh and benci each other, lama-lama... Both of us cut her from there. Ridiculous I tell you!

Later in Islamic Economics class, Ustaz mentioned something that most men still can't digest within themselves. He said, "For men, marriage is when you have to lower down your ego. Each men has a very high ego and you know it" while pointing to the boys in class. Hah.

Hmmm this post sucks. I don't like it but hm, whatever. I'm going to see my Brit boy laterrr. Gotta get ready to meet him now. Oh boy, I'm so excited! :D