You And The Candles

Saturday, June 13, 2009 at 5:34 AM
DEAR DINIE, HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY!

I know you didn't get the birthday eve that you may have wished for and I'm sorry that it wasn't much. I'm sorry that you were not cheerful every minute when you were with us. I'm sorry that I couldn't throw you an awesome party. I'm sorry that you were having migraine and that you had to eat panadols on your birthday. I'm sorry I couldn't get you a huge present. I'm sorry I didn't make it on time. I'm sorry if my presence made you upset last night. I'm sorry for lots of things but what I'm most sorry that I couldn't do much to cheer you up.. You should know that all we wanted to do was just to have a good time with you and I hope by surprising you with the cake may have helped.

All I wanted to do was to put a smile on your face on your day.. and I really hope it worked.

I'm hoping that in these left remaining hours, your loved ones would make today as one of your best days ever, even if I won't be around. As long as you're happy, Dinie.



"Aww anis :( don't la sedih k? :) no matter where u are, i'd be here for u :)"

You should know I'd be here for you too.. even after all the ups and downs we've been through. Again, happy birthday kiddo.

Have a wonderful one, Dinie Zikri ♥