Later that evening, I spent my time with Zan, Mirul and Ilyas at Oldtown. Have you felt the feeling of knowing something was wrong by the tone of your friend's voice? Well, I did and I was right about it. Something didn't feel right with Mirul by the minute he called me up. Ain't spilling out the beans here, but just in case if you're reading this Mirul, you know I'm here for you kan? I won't tell you to move on just yet cause I know you don't want to. I won't tell you to let the person you love free just yet, cause I know you're not ready for it. I won't tell you to hold it inside you, cause there's nothing wrong for guys to cry.
After that, Zan and I decided to go to SEGi's acoustic and pool party in KD. We wouldn't go there if it wasn't for Ilyas, of course since he's a student in there. The scene was not bad at all, though if there were more people, the party would be rocking baby. It was a pool party, so to expect girls in hot pants or mini dresses while boys in shorts is totally normal.. cause that was exactly that happened. Since the college isss an international college, I managed to spot an eye candy; a geeky good looking kinda guy, mhmm :) Though he couldn't really groove (dance), it's okay.. cause honey, I'll be glad to teach you how to do so ;) Haha ooookay, right.
Just awhile after I reached home, Najee and Ilyas came by to go somewhere but since they couldn't make up their minds, we decided to stay home instead. In fact, they jussst drove away. And this explains why I'm home before midnight, typing this down. Yaiks, what's wrong with me? Is my night life dying already? :O
I need to get this letter done. I need to send it now.
Oh I hope I'm doing for what's best.
Oh I hope I'm doing for what's best.