Do you have a friend that you could call up at 3 o'clock in the morning without him/her rejecting your calls or by picking up without saying "I'm sleeping lah bodoh"? The friend that will text you to go out at a ridiculous time, the one that can't sit still at home. Well, I do.. and he's known as my bitch yaw! (Brow, jangan la marah k? :D) So anyway, we were out this morning to get some supper at Murni. Oh did I mention I am officially broke at the mo? Well, I am.. till the extend that I could only fill up petrol by paying rm8, for a Wira car.. awesome ey!
Dear dad, if only you could just hand me a couple of hundreds for a week & if only you're reading this.. sigh.
During the day, Mom and Dad were being random and thought of visiting nenek at kampung. It was pretty late when we left the house, since it was almost dark. Maybe it was just the weather, since it was raining heavily on the way there. Alhamdulillah, nenek's doing good though she did complain about the pain she was having at her legs. Mom decided to clean up the whole house and surprisingly, I helped her out with that. We swept, we mopped, we cleaned the dishes and so much more. I guess I just needed to do something to keep me busy so that my mind won't be wondering on certain matters. We were there for just several hours as nenek needed her rest and so, we left before it was 10pm.
The four of us, including Hidayu wanted to have a light dinner before heading home and since Hidayu was craving for tauhu bakar and sotong kangkung, we stopped by somewhere around Kj. Just minutes after I reached home, Ilyas and Fahim came and picked me up to go nowhere? Ilyas basically drove around first then we killed time by walking around Plaza Kj. We also dropped by at Najee's crib and chilled out for an hour plus maybe? and followed by Aishah's place after that. Since that lady of mine will be leaving for a whole week starting from today, saying goodbye to her was hard :( Haha, okay, may have exaggerated there a bit but it sure was sucky!
Though I despise you for me leaving me Sha, I do hope you to have an astounding trip sayang! Take care ♥
I didn't mean to make you tear, I swear. It was heartbreaking to see you like that.. I should have kept my mouth shut. I didn't mean what I've blurt out. I'm sorry & I love you to bits.
2:15am, 14th June : gave away something that I do not deserve.
I believe I've put some memories I had within me in that blue box.
I believe I've put some memories I had within me in that blue box.
No matter what happens to us, you know I'll always be your shoulder to cry on.