On Thursday, I woke up early in the morning as I had plans with these two emo buddies; Lynn and Adlan :P Okay, maybe 10:30am isn't early for most people, but it is to me anyway. By noon, Lynn and I were on the road to go to Mid Valley since that would be the place that we'd be meeting Adlan. I honestly think I haven't gone there for more than a year already. Crazy shit huh? Oh well.. I've survived from it so it's no big deal. Both of us had a hard time finding a parking spot, which took us about an hour to look for it maybe? Hm. One of the first things that we did was buying movie tickets and damn, it was so hard for anyone to choose a movie. So we ended up watching Fighting, mainly casted by Channing Tatum -
mhmm :) Before we went into the cinema, we had lunch first at Alexis and had a
yam-cha session at Adlan's number one store, Starbucks PFFT. Seriously man, I would so get bored of Starbucks if I were you okayyy.
Before going for dinner, I've accompanied Lynn to drop by at her relatives' houses in Glenmarie to pick up the brother, Zarif. Then, we stopped by her place and headed back on the road to go to Murni for dinner. We met up with Najee and Ilyas there and continued chilling out at Rasta after that. Bla bla bla, asked Zan to come along and she did.. yeayh! We probably left around midnight which Zan and I felt it was still early and so we decided to drive around and talk for hours in the car. You can say we were pretty jobless but heck, the chatting session was all gooood. A couple of hours after I came home, I checked my results out.. and damn. There goes another disappointment. Oh why am I not surprised? Though I know what was mainly the cause of the little effort I've put in, I shall not blame anyone else for it but myself.
So there goes another failure. Oh why do I keep experiencing downfall moments?
I'm so sick.