Raise Your Glass In Cheers

Wednesday, June 10, 2009 at 12:50 AM
"Tuesday, lunch, 2pm, Little Penang Cafe at the Curve. :)" -Ieka.

The minute I got up this morning, all I heard was silence. Not even the sound of the air conditioner (pfft, thanks for switching it off and left me sweating Mom), na da'. Mom was not home, no one else was. And by the time it was 2pm, the house was empty as I was on my way to the Curve. There, I met up with Ieka and Na first. Aishah was included in the plan too, but she came a bit later than I did. As usual, stories were exchanged, expressions were showed, bitching was done and stomachs were stuffed with food. Later then, we started to wander around and bla bla, you know the drill :)

It did not cross my mind at all that we have not done this for such a long time. The last time was when we were in form 3? O M G. We definitely need to do this more often! Even though it has been thaaat long, look where we are now, still strong as before.. or probably stronger than ever. <3




When the other two left, Aishah and I stayed there for a couple more hours and did nothing except for yapping. We were thinking of having dinner at this new spot we found in Uptown but didn't get to do so. Instead, we had our meal at Williams yo, accompanied with our loyal man, Ilyas ;) Then the next thing I know, Ilyas was on my way to my place to park his car and we were on our way to Shah Alam. Hm how do I say this? Hidayu was hosting an architectural event last night and I, as an incredible little sister wanted to support her and I could not have done it without these two precious of mine. So I would like to thank you guys so much for sending me all the way there and sorry for troubling you.

Don't I have rocking friends?