This Ordinary Tuesday

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 at 8:18 PM
To think of it again, I was never allowed to go out of the house after midnight sometime around last year (unless I was already out earlier). It's weird that I can do it now without sneaking out or arguing with my parents. I guess I am getting little bit older ey :) So anyway, Najee spoiled my plan of driving out the car by picking me up to go to Williams to meet up Fahim and Praevin. Yet, I still thank him for doing it.. (thank you brow! you rock, brow! :D) We didn't stay thaaat long though, probably just a couple of hours of eating and crapping. You know how boys can be, teehee.

Lynn woke me up today since we made plans to go out for lunch. After showering and all dolled up with jeans and a tee, she picked me up to drop by her place for awhile. Then, we had lunch at KFC since she was craving for some good fried chickens and some tasty side dishes that the fast-food restaurant provide; mm nyum :) As planned, we met up with Adlan but unfortunately, we didn't get to chill out at other places and so we just stayed in Assunta Hosp. Somehow, spending time with my CIO partner can be really fun. I mean, we tend to mock each other, fight and all but it's all goooood! And I realised that he would always say "lepak arr nis" whenever he thinks I'm being emotional (which isn't true), haha. Adlan, you arr lepak ;P

**Yo! it's just a picture. Chill la k brow :P

Now that I'm back home, Goddd I am bored! Hidayu isn't home, just great and home hasn't really been a party house so somebody please take me out!