Stop Having Expectations, Just Stop

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 at 11:27 PM
I thought about it before but I told myself to stop being paranoid. I tried pretending to be another person. I thought maybe other people who were in my shoes would react less than what I did, so I followed along. I was another girl; and she could care less about it. She thought it will be one way to get on with life. She looked on the bright side of the present situation. She said this may give him happiness. However, she realized that it does not have be that way. She was my imagination and oh how imaginations can be so foolish at times. Hmm maybe I was expecting too much. Maybe I should stop caring. Or maybe I thought I deserved more than a couple of words. How could I still stick around when all I've been doing is giving and receives nothing in return? How could I be so patient for being treated this way? How could I still pour salt on these wounds to please a person? But the major question should go back to the person, how could he..

Zan made me think twice. I was told indirectly to stop pretending (not that anyone noticed). She made me feel real back again. Thanks LP, Ily.

"That's it?! You deserve much more than that. At least a message to you and just for you would do, and not something that can be seen publicly".
-at least that's what she thinks. I don't know about other humans though.

This post should not change anything. I'm not asking for immediate changes. Or probably any changes at all. I will never expect or believe in anything again.

You got some kinda nerve.