But I know ending my life would not be the solution. And I know life is a roller coaster ride. I just haven't reached to the top yet.
No, I don't need help from the professionals & NO, I'M NOT EMO. I don't sit at one corner then cut wrist, slit throat and shits like that. Kapish?
Fortunately, I had my lifesavers. As planned, I ran away from the horrible feeling that I had within me and met up with Wney and Layla for dinner. I reached there first, eherm ;P (for the first time la). Then, came along Wney and followed by Layla. We dined at Swensons, Subang. I was really looking forward on meeting them since I haven't seen them for ages (ages equals to a month in the girls world. even days could be ages! haha okay, tu dah exaggerate la). I swear I missed them like fuck. It felt so good sitting at the same table with them, just like the old days. Besides enjoying our food, we had 'latest-updates' as our side orders. What dish could possibly beat the taste of juicy stories? Hah, okay, lame but come on! Nothing beats that right?
So yeah, we talked, or as boys would call it, gossiped.
The conversations didn't stop at Swensons though. We decided to have drinks in AC after that and by midnight, all of us were on our way back home.

Thanks ladies for the night. Though we don't see each other that often like we used to, you two are always in my heart! However, I do wish we could relive those days where we would sleepover and spend the rest of the night among ourselves only. Oh how I wish I could turn back time.. I love you Wney Zakaria & Layla Dhaniah.