Wait, It's Not The Future Yet

Monday, April 20, 2009 at 11:23 PM
Doesn't it scare you to think of the future? It does to me. If thinking about it already scares me, what could talking possibly do to me?

While I was stuck in the car with my parents, out of a sudden, Dad said, "Anis, we have decided.. hm, Anis?" There were no replies. I was plugging in my earphones; what do you expect? All I could hear was music coming out from my phone. I heard him calling my name eventually. So, the conversation went on like this :

Dad : Anis, we have decided..
Me : *cross fingers; PLEASE let it be a car! PLEASE let it be freedom!
Dad : ... that we would support you all the way to build your own ___ company!
Me : WTF. I don't even want to build a company, Ayah? No thank you?
Mom : It will be a good business laa. We'll help you out.

Yeah. So much for getting a car, some freedom or something good. Boy was I glad knowing that my parents want me to own a company! NOT. Though I'm doing Business Management now, doesn't mean I want to build a company right? OR am I just being insane? :/

By the way, why do unexpected, random people keep discovering the existence of my blog? SHIT. Not good, not good at all. Stop blog hopping people. Okay, go ahead, do that. Just don't drop by my page.

It's private. It's personal.

Yeah yeah, "Why didn't I set it to private then?" Firstly, because it's my friggin' blog. I can do whatever I want with it yo. Secondly, I do not expect random people to bloody read it. I have no problems at all if the readers are my close friends.. but knowing that some other people are reading it, errk it just feels different you know? So, please kindly read other people's blog than mine. Seriously, there's nothing interesting about it pun. All you'll be getting is broken English, boring stories and some lame drama. So please & thank you :)