Don't Throw Friendships Away

Thursday, April 23, 2009 at 4:57 AM
Surprisingly, I've been waking up in the morning lately and yes, I did sleep the night before. Yeay me! It's not like I have a choice anyway. The only reason why I actually force myself (or being forced by Mom) is because I have to finish up my visa crap as soon as possible. Seriously, I think the United States of America is SO mengada! Though I love America and all that, but my God! Why does it have to be super duper hard to bloody get into that country? It was much easier when I was younger. I had to do absolutely nothing! Duh, I was a baby.. obviously. So anyway, I've been busy with the payment, the interview arrangement, the passport photo, the visa forms and etc. SIGH, menyusahkan aku je.

Since I was up early yesterday, I decided to join the boys on sending Aznam to his new home. The plan was originally set at 1pm but we ended up moving from Fend about 5pm I think. And I thought only the girls are alwayS late, hmph! ;P When the two cars (who were filled with Zai, Mior, Abu, Hameer, Os, Faye, Aznam, Eddie, Aishah and I) were ready to go, we were on the road to somewhere that we've never been to! lol. Along the way, I thought we were in another state or something. It didn't feel like it was Selangor anymore. We were at some place full with hills, forests and erk lakes. It was a completely different environment from what all of us have back in Pj/Kj.

However, as we arrived to his place, it was something that you don't expect from such places. I would call it; the Red-Brick world! The compound was beautiful, I liked it! Then, we stopped by his house to chill out and had snacks for awhile. Before it got dark, we left the house to take some photos at some random place. After driving kilometers away, we found the right spot! As Abu said. "It feels like we're at the beach". No, there wasn't any ocean or whatsoever. We were just on top of a random hill where you could actually kill people then throw the bodies there. People would not even know! Even better if you want to kill yourself there. Any volunteers?

We took a couple of hours fooling around at the abandoned spot. Just when we were about to leave, we were told to leave that area by a man though. He came out of nowhere with his flashlight. We listened to him and left that place immediately. It was getting really dark anyway. After that, we dropped Aznam off at his place and we were back on the road to go home. But before that, we stopped by in ss2 for dinner then baru chow :D


Today, my baby asked me out :) She wanted to purchase something from Topshop and according to her, only KLCC has it. So after her college, she picked me up from my place and we parked the car at Taman Paramount as we were going there by Lrt. We left quite late which was around 530pm, so no surprise the Lrt was packed! Then, as soon as we arrived, we went straight to Topshop to get whatever that was needed. We didn't want to go home that minute as we knew the Lrt would be full of workers and we just didn't want to bare the compactness. So we walked around for a couple of hours and had our dinner there. We didn't do nothing much though. It was just a simple day out. After leaving KLCC, we were planning to join the boys and Aishah to go to Rasta but unfortunately, both of us needed to go home. Parents were calling! Sigh. Usually I would just screw that, but I knew I needed to go home as I was still not prepared for my Visa interview for tomorrow. And so.. the both of us went back home right away.

Last night, while I was out with the boys, I was supposed to meet up with dear old Jim! However, we did not get the chance to do so. I know that was the third time already, me canceling on you, SORRY! However, I did tell him that I'll make it up someday and hey, what do you know, I just did! I risked my life to drive all the way to his place in the middle of the night, alone! Well, it's not like I haven't done that before but it wasss my first time driving in KL all by myself during night time :/ Oh heck. I survived and reached his home in one piece, phew. Since it was my first time going there (ever since he moved out from my house area), one word weh, DAMN. Jim, you got a rocking house! I forgot to tell you pulak. Hehe. Unfortunately, Uncle Is and Aunty Lily were already asleep. I didn't have the opportunity to meet them as well. At least I got to catch up with their son for several hours anyway! It was great seeing him again, just like the old days yo. Time may have passed, things may have changed, but I still felt like we were those two kids that would just laugh all night. Certain things do never change ey :)

Since I am actually typing this down, that means I successfully got home safely. Alhamdulillah.. Oh yeah! While I was on the way back just now, there was a Kancil next to my car and we were driving next to each other for quite some time. We kept overtaking each other but I backed off because obviously I was afraid in the end. But when I glanced at the driver.. ceh, it was Aizad rupanya! Thank God it was someone whom I know and not some psycho street racer. But agak kantoi la as I was out, alone at 4am and was driving pulak tu! I'll be so dead if he ever tells Hidayu about it. Hopefully, he won't. Okay, I can't really on hope so I better warn him not to do so. HEHE.

Okay, I'm a couple of hours away from my Visa interview and I'm still awake. Great! I don't know what to expect from the process. I'm just pretty excited to hear the Americans speak. Oh the accent baby :)) Hopefully, my application won't be rejected and I'll have the green light to get into the country where I was raised for a few years there.

Wish me luck!

*I'm tired.. so that explains the lousy language. Sorry.