Friday night was fun. It could have been better though. I mean, I just didn't enjoy myself that much.. and it wasn't because of the venue, crowd or whatsoever. I was content enough to see other people; my friends enjoying themselves. I'm sorry I wasn't much of a party people that night. I was distracted. If only I had a few shots of that. If only I had a few sticks of that.. but what if I did?
Aishah Pilus, thanks for sleeping over. I could not ask for a better companion that night. Thanks for being there, always. Sorry I had to leave early in the morning btw. Sorry I had to wake you up. And sorry you had to listen to my nonsense. I love you babe, forever.
I was in Johor several hours after that. Kampung hasn't changed that much. I'm glad that it didn't. It was definitely an escape from the hectic city life I have been living with. Though it was a gateway, I don't think it can be the same anymore. Something happened.. and of all places, it just had to be there. Sigh.
Here's to you (if you're reading this)
I'm sorry that you know about 'em now. It wasn't supposed to work that way. Probably I was just too naive that you would find out about 'em eventually. There are reasons why I've been keeping 'em away from you, and I know it's for the better. I don't want to be blamed for holding you back from living your life. You've got nothing on me just for the record. I'm just so sorry you had to find out. You weren't supposed to know any of it. Somehow, I know we'll make it through someday, but sorry it's like this now..
And I still ask myself, why am I still giving in..
I shall stop expressing how I feel now. It's for my own good anyway.