
I'm exhausted. Enough of this, please.
This week is full with tests. I've got three tests in a row and one final exam at the end of this week. Ain't it wonderful? Sigh. It's been really stressful lately. All of these dramas that Ive been having, they don't really help me in my studies. Yes, I know that I shouldn't let it get to me, especially when it comes to my studies, but hey, sometimes I just can't help it.
Yesterday, I had my second Costing test in the morning. It was not bad, though I couldn't answer one major question. I tried but I know it wasn't good enough. After that, I was free till evening where my curriculum would begin around 5pm. We didn't do much yesterday, which was awesome. We just lazed around the Padang Kawad and hear that old man, En Sahak spoke in front of us, upon the stage. Later after that, he came around to my group and started babbling about this and that. Suddenly, he called me. He asked what was my fault that had caused me going to Tatatertib (court) the other day. And no, I haven't called to go for it (yet. and not wishing for it) but instead, I had to go for this talk as I didn't obey the UiTM rules. It was weird, cause I actually wore *eherm, tudung when I went for the talk. It's amazing that he could still recognizes me. But at the same time, it's scary.
Today, I had another test. I had it this morning, and it was Microeconomics. Somehow, I couldn't focused on studying at all till it reached 2am, today. So, I decided to stay up till my test begins. Who am I kidding? I couldn't do that and so, my bloody mind and body fell asleep after six hours of studying. It may sound long, but trust me, nothing much went into my brain. It was 9am when I woke up.. it was bloody 9am! It was the time that my test was starting! One word to describe the situation from that second, PANIC. Thank God my lecturer still allowed me to take the test when I came into the class after fifteen minutes probably? Hm yeah. It was tough. So predictable. All I can say is that I really, really need to struggle for my final examinations to score. Preferably, to hit the dean's list. Yes, I'm still holding onto that dream. It ain't wrong, is it?
On the contrary, HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY HIDAYU LAMIEN! :)
"An ounce of blood is worth more than a pound of friendship."

