
I'm fettered and abused. Oh I only want the truth.
Why does this awful feeling keeps visiting me every night? I feel so low. I feel like I've fallen to the ground. Does this mean that Ive given up? Has the white flag waved upon my head? Questions keep coming, different ones but I still don't feel your presence.
What happened?
For the first time, I've lowered down my ego for a person that Im falling for. (Have I really? I question myself that too). Even friends are surprised by my actions. Let's count myself in, too. One has said that it is time to put this huge ego of mine into good use, but I don't know why I've put it aside. You are not perfect, neither am I. But you have successfully unlocked this cold heart with your charms. Have I been put under a spell? Sigh. We both know you were a friend, was never a friend that I could run to and burst into tears in front of you though. But now look, where do we stand my dear? It's amazing how things have changed, don't you think so?
Things are still hanging. What's happening?
We are left with rare, awkward conversations now.. and it hurts. Spare me from this nightmare. I don't want to go through this again, every time I close my eyes.
I need to get on my feet back again. Calling all true mates, HELP.
I wanna know who you are,
wanna know where to start,
I wanna know what this means.
wanna know how you feel,
wanna know what is real,
I wanna know everything.
I don't want to fall to pieces..
Aku rasa, aku dah terlalu emosional ni. LOL
wanna know where to start,
I wanna know what this means.
wanna know how you feel,
wanna know what is real,
I wanna know everything.
I don't want to fall to pieces..
Aku rasa, aku dah terlalu emosional ni. LOL