Why Daddy Why

Wednesday, April 8, 2009 at 10:57 AM
OMG I forgot to mention about this!

If you have read one my previous posts, I've mentioned that there could only be one reason that would make me want to go home last weekend, and that my friend, was my favorite F1 race. Hold on, I still haven't gotten to the main point yet. While I was lazing around my room on that Saturday noon, doing absolutely nothing.. my sister, Hidayu texted me saying that she wanted to borrow my clothes. Me, as a super nice sister allowed her to take them and at the same time asked her, "for what?"

And guess what she replied.. "I'm going for F1 Grand prix :)"

WTF@%#&?#?%#@?&?2#%?@#?&^@?^%#^?!

Of course I got all mad that exact second! So I called my beloved father and complained about it. I do not know why my dad didn't even tell me he had the tickets, and I have no clue why he even gave it to her at the first place, instead of me! ARGH.

There's too much anger in me. Not good. *inhale, exhale. Calm down, Anis.


I don't bloody care. I'm going for the next year's, and that's final Dad!