"Anis Lamien, where is u? :) asleep? Gi mkn jom? If you dont mind :D"
This text message was sent from Ahbear. And oh, just so you know, he doesn't have a bad grammar or what so ever, it's just how we talk where we would just mix 'is' and 'are'. For fun, you know? So anyways, I was definitely not ready to go out about 2am. I was basically at home, was watching 'Pursuit of Happiness' while eating my lasagna. But since he said he was already on his way with Famie, oh what the heck right? I got ready and got into the car awhile after that. Ahbear said he wanted to go to Uptown but we ended up going to Murni instead.
As we just got out from the car, Ahbear was asking for assurance whether the guy who was wearing the sweater was Fahim or not. So, I tried looking for the guy and hey hey, what a coincidence ey! The both of us went towards him and Nelza who was there with him as well. His wish of meeting the eherm Strong people had came true *cheers. After chilling for awhile, Ahbear left and went to the other table where his friends were there. I was supposed to go with him but I stayed a little while longer with the two of them instead. When it was time, I went to the other table where Famie, Aizad and Zull were seated there. It was sort of weird cause all of them were my sister, Hidayu's friends.. and instead of her being there with them, it was me. She was at home, sleeping, getting enough rest for her first day of practical.
I sure did have a good laugh hanging out with them. Though I barely made any conversations, they sure knew how to entertain me :D About 5am, we were separated by two cars and were on our way home. Oh yeah, if you haven't noticed, I have officially became a nocturnal all over AGAIN! It's almost 6am now, and I'm still not sleepy yet. HAIH. I need to repair my body clock, immediately!
If you're going to do something tonight that you'll be sorry for tomorrow morning, sleep late.