After months, or maybe weeks of Lynn asking for roti tisu, we've finally had a BIG one!
Since I slept about 8 o'clock this morning, you don't expect me to wake up early, right? Well, obviously I didn't. I felt really bad and sorry for Lynn who has been calling me from noon till 3pm for me to get up so that we could go out. Shittt. Yes, I knew that we were going out but I guess since my phone was under me, I couldn't really hear that it has been ringing for many times! Whatever it is, I'm trully sorry Lynnnnnn! I did get up eventually and rushed myself to take my shower and to get ready. Minutes after that, Lynn came and picked me up. It wasn't just us in the car, her little brother, Zarif and his friend were in the car too. Lynn had to drive them back to her place before we head up to Kayu.
Zan, whom we had promised to meet, was already there. She didn't get out from her car though. So, I decided to surprise her and knocked her window. Oh you should have seen her face that minute! HEHE. After paying the parking tickets, we gave each other hugs and kisses and sat ourselves in the mamak restaurant. As planned, we ordered roti tisu (since Lynn wanted it badly)! Yet, Zan and I had lunch first. Between the meals, updates and stories were exchanged. Old ones for Lynn who has missed some stories, new ones for the both of us. Oh, the stories were all from Zan btw, since she owed us. After chilling there for a couple of hours, we went around ss2 for a drive in Lynn's ride. Zan had not yet tasted the ride of Lynn's Chevrolet, so that was why we decided to do that, heh :)
By 6:30pm, Lynn sent me home. Hooray!
P/S : I love my darlings yo.