So I've spent my night at home, to be more specific, in Hidayu's room. I decided to hang around and annoy her for awhile, hehe. Just so you know, both of us are on a project of cleaning up our rooms and while she was doing that, we had a sister to a sister talk. It's pretty obvious that among my other siblings, she would be the closest to me. Maybe it's because of the age range, or maybe she's just another of me. Or that maybe I am the other version of her, the younger version. Oh well, senang cerita, perangai kitorang sama lah kay. Who would have thought that even our past person is the same as our attitudes?
Hidayu has been in a relationship for years with this KL guy named Naz, for about three years already. Well, they eventually broke up for the millionth time somewhere in June and it was the final one! Since I was close to that fella, in a brotherly way, I was upset of the break up and really wanted to know why. So I asked Hidayu about it months ago but the general answer that she gave to me was just 'because he lied'. I really thought it wasn't that much of a big deal but since she's my sister, I knew there was something more to that. So, the topic was brought up last night and boy was I fooled by his innocence! He was just a fucking faker. Another bullshiter. Sounds familiar to you? Well, UNfortunately, that kind of person just so happened to be in my past as well. Seriously, why do these people even exist?! Go to hell la you people, haisho.
It was amazing to know stories, secrets about her previous relationship with Naz. It really opened my eyes that I was simply blinded by his kindness, and he knew what he was doing. He managed to capture 'the little sister's heart' so that I could back him up in any matters. UGH, speaking of him makes me feel disgusted.. the exact feeling I feel towards that particular guy that USED to be in my life. Yes, disgusted. Such a strong word to use towards a person, but sorry, I just can't help it. If only there was an eraser for deleting memories, you would be the first thing on my list that I would LOVE and WANT to delete. Hah.
Okay, this whole hatred thing is making my blood boils by itself, lol.
Why am I even wasting my energy on these kind of people? I rather study Accounting all over again weh. Dah la aku benci Accounting, but tak per, lagi sanggup la weh.
*shit.
You may know very little about acting, but you're just an incredibly gifted faker.