Sidekicks and One Hero

Thursday, November 27, 2008 at 2:43 AM
I was so bored at one point that I went and looked for sites about my dad. Surprisingly, there were list of sites that involved him. Cool, I thought. One of the sites even had a picture of him and a speech from him. Here, have a look! haha.


So, okay. Today, as it was planned the previous night, I headed to Curve to catch a movie with Aishah, Ilyas and some other boys. I didn't who were the boys till I got there and it was Faye, Aznam, Edy, Zai and another person *sorry, didn't catch your name. Anyway, when I've arrived, Aishah was still at home. So, I went to meet the guys first and went into the movies first as well without her. Since Faye wanted to watch GP506, a korean movie, all of us pun ikut je lah. I was told that it would be about korean soldiers, zombies and even ghosts were involved. So, I thought it would be a not-bad movie la, though it's a korean movie. But pergh, even at the beginning of the movie I was already like whaaaat? Haha. About an hour after, I went out for a minute to meet up with Aishah and went back in with her.

After the movie was done, all of us practically blamed Faye for picking that movie. Hehe, poor boy! However, he liked the movie. Just him :P After discussing, we decided to continue lepaking at Montel, KJ Square. Six persons, three cars, equaled to two person in a car. Obviously I was with Aishah, Faye followed Ilyas while Aznam was with Edy. Ilyas and Faye got there first and then followed by us, and then the other two. Amin and Amirul joined us after that too. Not forgetting, Fahim and Nelza! We had our dinner with shisha served on our table, so basically everything was all gooood. Suddenly, I got a text from one of my UiTM mates. It was Aizat and knowing that he texted me of all the sudden, I thought he was going to tell me that he got accepted or maybe got rejected from applying to Lendu campus. But, nope, I was incorrect.

"Is that ur dad on tv1?", he asked. ARGH! How could I have forgotten all about that! I knew that he had something going on with RTM but it didn't cross my mind the whole day at all. I remembered that he read it out loud in front of my mom and I that his personal assistant texted him last night, and let him know about an invitation for a tv programme. I didn't really take note of the message, so I assumed there was an event that he had to attend to and be the Vip or something. But again, I was wrong. I actually knew that he was interviewed as well with these other two persons during the whole show, live, when I finally got back home. Thank you to Hidayu for recording some part of the show for me to watch it, thank you!

How foolish could I be? Someone who is all the way from Perak actually texted me to let me know that my own biological dad was on tv? GEEZ Anis! I really need to work on my remembering skills weh. This is bad, BAD. Mom and Dad knew I couldn't got the chance to watch the show since I was out, so we were watching it together. Comments and criticisms were given to my Dad, hehehe. So yeah.. Thanks again to Hidayu for snapping a few pictures so boleh la post some of them, hehe :D





And as the daughter of his, I am very much proud of him.



Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad.
And he IS that special someone.