Cash, Set, Go

Saturday, November 22, 2008 at 11:26 PM
Though I've slept really late today (hm don't I always?), I decided to wake up to join my parents and my brother for lunch. We had lunch somewhere aroundKJ and sent my brother home since he had something to do. While I was changing my outfit, Mom and Dad were waiting in the car. As I was done and got into the car, we were off to the Gardens. My hopes of shopping were pretty shattered knowing that we were going there to shop, heh. However, I was wrong (sort of).

Since Mom and Dad are heading to the Istana this coming Tuesday, Mom was determined to look for a handbag, a clutch bag and a pair of shoes. Since she had browsed several shops, she knew what were her options and it was only the matter of mine and my Dad's decision to choose. While Mom was picking which clutch would look better in her, I was looking around for purses! The exact second I saw this studded purse, I knew that that purse should be purchased bymua. Hehe . So, I've dragged Dad to the area where the purse was located and asked him for it. He said it was nice, yet quite small. He said that I needed to get a bigger, longer one.. which I have no problem with those kinds at all. It's just that, I don't think it's ME, you know?

Well, Mom had finally knew what she was getting while it was up to me to buy the purse or not. I really wanted it, and Dad gave me the green light to even purchase it but the thought of it being small for me to use it crossed my mind. So, I let Mom paid for hers first without the purse. While we were on the way out, I saw this gorgeous handbag! Another studded item, in black color of course. We stopped, checked the price and I let it go. But my Mom however did not. She was like "Anisss, get it! Murah je." I gave her a look and said "Murah? hmm.". It cost about five hundred ringgit and Mom said it was cheap? Okayyy, have I been gone thaaaaat long that I don't even know what's cheap and what not already? HMM. *smack my head.

Dad told me to get it too since he thought the handbag would look good on me. And again, since when does my Dad even cares about fashion or style? Or at least MY kind of fashion style? Haha, no offence Ayah <333 Instead of grabbing the bag and take it to the cashier, I told Dad to come another day with the presence of my sister, Hidayu. Dad gave me the "Are you sure" look, and I returned with my "I think so" look, haha. Okay, moving on! Since Mom was still not done with her shopping, we kept looking for the things that was in the shopping list. As we entered Prada, Dad straightly looked around for purses in there and asked me to choose one. WHAT? I asked myself. What the hell got into my Dad's mind? I wanted a Guess purse and he wanted to give a Prada one? Heh, sorry, but I'm not much of a Prada person, Dad. But screw that, that's not the point. 'Why Prada?' is the matter here.

Mom and Dad looked for their things in there and after that, Dad brought me into Longchamp. I honestly didn't know that it was a product of France and a well-known designed collections store (I need to brush up more on Fashion knowledge weh). Again, Dad asked me to choose any purses or handbags in there. Like whatthe? Dad kinda freaked me out for a second there. I turned his offer down once again, unfortunately. Yeah, it was a branded one, but I wayyy prefer something that I dig, you get me? So yeah. Dad didn't stop though. He kept on offering me something from Guy Laroche, Gucci, Mulberry and etc. Sumpah dowh, apa kena dgn kedua-dua parents aku dow? Haha. After saying no and another no, they finally gave up. Thank God! We decided to grab some ice cream from BR before going home.

When I got home, I told Hidayu about what had happened and how I really wished she was with me so that I could have just friggin' bought the Guess bag and purse! Damn.. Oh well. After settling down for a couple of hours, the five of us went out for dinner at Club Tasik somewhere around Putrajaya. We were supposed to have a Japanese dinner, but Dad changed his mind :/ I still enjoyed my meal though! I even enjoyed the breath-taking view we had from the restaurant there.

It's been awhile since the last time I've spent my whole day with my parents.
Oh it sure was GREAT!



If the family were a fruit, it would be an orange, a circle of sections, held together but separable - each segment distinct.