My Sundown, Your Sunshine

Tuesday, November 4, 2008 at 6:11 PM
After reading one of my friends' blogs, there's one thing I wanna say to this particular person.

I've warned you before. I've reminded you to change. But you'd just never listen.. so that's what you get for it. Your friends are leaving you. But knowing you, all you could say is "I don't give a fuck about them. They're childish. I can fucking find a new set of friends". I know you too well la. Well, if this thing has happened before, why can't you see that it is you who's immature. I'm sorry, but this is for your own good. Don't you say that I haven't told you before because I know I have.

Oh well. Enough regarding this shit.

Hmmm, I had my Accounting final paper this morning and boy was it hm, not easy! I don't think Ive chemistry with this subject la, haish. However, thanks to Afiq and the others, Ive finally understood what's a Profit and Loss account, Bank Reconcilation Statement and etc after learning throughout the whole semester, ha ha. Well, since the paper's over, I shall stop talking about it. Jyeah!

Its funny when even a goodnight wish could be a beginning of a fight. Haih. So, it went like this..

"This just doesn't seem right.. I'm sorry. don't ask why. Goodnight."
"=( nite. Gudluck n take care"
"Jap, why are you =( pulak?"
"Nothing. what was it tat didnt seem right?"
"I dont know.. what Ive said earlier maybe. or this whole thing"
"Ure trying to act normal but u're not actually. Forget about this. Focus on ur paper tom"

WTF! ADOYYYYYYYYYYY!

What have I done to you man? Shouldn't it be the other way around? Haish. Kau pulak yg nak merajuk. Sapa yg patut depressed ni? Aku yg tgh sakit hati ni kot. GAHH. (Damn it, there goes my Jengka-ness).

However, to make things easier, Ive put aside my ego just for you Goddamnit. So, thank God we're sort of back to normal.. hopefully, it'd remain as it is.


What it used to be..
You accompanying me till I get home. Me, accompanying you till you're back in campus. You, wishing me goodnight every night though you know Im already asleep. Us, texting during our classes. You, asking me to concentrate since you'd know better as a senior. You, asking me questions to show your concern. You, wishing me good morning every day. You, being so random. You, being grateful over the things Ive given you. You, thinking that Id be so sentive over something that you'd apologize badly. You, calling me those weird names. Me, waking you up to go to classes. You, waking me up to go back home. You, fetching me all the way from your rental house to campus. Us, riding your car to go back home and back to campus. You, asking me to stay home when Im out late with my friends. You, not having enough of me. You, saying that you missed me even though we're in the same area. You, being pissed off that I dont wish you goodnight, haha.

"Morning sweety, you sweet as blossom you :) and even sweeter than a candy ;)"

And you, saying NONSENSE.


I miss your companion.

Are you listening?
Sing it back.
So tell me what do I need.
When words lose their meaning.
I was spinning free,
With a little sweet and simple numbing me.
Yeah, stumble till you crawl,
Sinking into sweet uncertainty.