Ever since the last 16th, I've started my semester break. Yes, it's the holidays baby! ;) By the way, I didn't know what was I thinking while I was blogging the previous blogs, I swear something must have gone out from my mind! Oh heck, screw it.
It feels good being back at home. No more room mates, no more sharing the same toilets and shower rooms, no more cafeteria foods and drinks, no more walking a mile of distance to go anywhere, no more college life for two months! I wouldn't say it's wonderful to get rid of all these, but I just need a break from it, don't we all? Living in a place that doesn't match with my background is definitely tough. It is rough as well. But to be honest, it isn't the place that I would complain about, it's the people, those who can't accept me for who I am or for where I've came from. If I can accept that, so why can't they? Just because I'm a free-hair chick a town chick, doesn't mean that I look down on the others.. how bad do you think we-town-people are? I can never get you people.
So, now you see how do I have to deal with these shits practically everyday in my college. It isn't easy, but hey, I've survived from it for one whole semester so that must be something, right? Thankfully, there's such a friend that I could rely on in campus. Nazhirah Rosli, whom I practically spend my hours with has been there for me all along. However, she's leaving for the next semester. Or shall I say, transferring to another campus? Yes, that's more specific. The thought of not having her around for the next semester, sucks. Yeah, sure, the boys said that they would be there for me no matter what, but it's easy for them to say that. They wouldn't be living in the same college or room as I do, would they? So, you see.. how matter I am close to the boys, they can never be there for me twenty four seven. It's going to be one heck of a new semester for this upcoming one. Joy!
However, I am praying hard that my proposal to transfer to Lendu campus will be accepted. Even better, to be accepted before the second semester starts. Cross fingers for me, shall you?
Okay, enough with the college issues. Drop it.
The night that I got back from Jengka was definitely a good come back. Chilling out with the usual crowd with some additional friends, shisha, updates and stories.. oh it's all good. That night, Ilyas, Fahim and I went to William's to grab some dinner before heading to Kj Square for shisha. There, Nelza joined us for dinner as well. In Kj Square, and to be more specific in Montel, we were with Aishah, Abu, Najee and even Amin. Ain and her friend came a bit later after that. Since I promised Baiti that I would get dinner for her that night, I asked for Ilyas's help to drop by her house and to pass the food to her. So, we did. In fact, two cars came along and hung out for a little while at her place. Oh it was great seeing her after so long!
Unfortunately, we couldn't stay long enough to hang out since Ahbear was already in front of my house. With the help of Aishah, she sent me to go to him. Goodbyes were said and I was with Ahbear, Rock and Eri after that. Hugs were given to express how much Ive missed them! Oh you bet I do. Then, we were on our way to Murni so that they would have their dinner/supper this time. We basically sat there while filling up each other with latest stories for hours. Rock, who was so tired since he just got off from a full-day work, slept in the car after eating his meal. Then, I was left with those two and we just talked, and talked. By 3:45am, I was home safely.
The good life is definitely back on track! :)