Like Old Times

Monday, November 17, 2008 at 11:58 PM
It's the second day of my current break, and I'm still having fun with it!

Since Baiti has booked me the whole day today to go on a date with her, well, I was definitely with her all the time. We were supposed to have breakfast, lunch and even dinner together while doing other things in the middle of each meal but, we're talking about me here.. it's rare to find the word 'breakfast' which equals to 'morning' in my dictionary. HEHE. So, we skipped the first meal of the day and went on with our lunch first. We decided to drive to Pyramid and have our lunch and do a little bit of window shopping there. For hours, we spent time in Manhattan Fish Market talking, and kept on talking. Catching up while enjoying our food was what we did. After that, we just kept wandering around in the mall and as for me, I grabbed the chance to meet Rock who is known as my older brother (oh wait, make that 8 hours older brother, lol) at his workplace.

While we were looking for some clothes, we couldn't find the top that Baiti wanted in one of the shops and so, we left the place to go to Ou. We continued our thang till we were satisfied with what we've gotten.. which I can't remember what was it anymore ahah. Anyhoo, we had our dinner in Rasta and 'weng-ed' ourselves with shisha baby. All I could remember was that I definitely was not okay when I left that place till when I got home. I felt like puking and the feeling didn't stop till I had my sleep. However, before I even got home, I gave my love to that little girl and watched her driving away.

It sure is a great time to spend your whole day with the friend that you've sort-of lost contact with. I've missed you and I still love you, B. So, stop spreading rumours that I've faught with her, would you? We didn't have any arguments, and we're simply OK, thank you.



My friends, no matter how rough the road may be, we can and we will, never, never surrender to what is right.