Boys and Girls

Saturday, September 27, 2008 at 2:51 AM
The whole day of Friday at home, felt GOOD!

Overslept till it was about 2pm. Didn't do much, except for calling several friends up about tonight's plans. The first plan would be breaking fast with Baiti, Lynn and Zan, followed by a plan with Aishah, Ilyas and the rest. At first, we had some troubles about breaking fast among us four, but in the end, we managed to get all four and have decided to break our fast in KGNS. The three of us went there first though, while Zan came abit later as she was stuck in the traffic jam after her golf game. The four of us spent time for about an hour and had splitted up into two, where Lynn and Zan had gone to mosque to do their terawih while Baiti and I went to my place to grab some candles that I had. While the both of us were chilling, I got a call from Nelza and was informed that she would be picking me up in a moment. When she arrived, said my goodbyes to Baiti and was on my way to meet up with the others with Nelza after that.

They have planned to meet up somewhere around Eastin Hotel and were already there when I arrived. Mirul who had texted me, asking me why wasn't I coming had been fooled. I played along cause I was so sure that Ilyas was trying to kid around with him. As I got there, Mirul's expression was basically like this --> ?!!@$#^$@#!, HAHA. Aside from seeing him, met Aishah there too. Aaaah, it's been too long since I've last met this lady of mine oh. Not forgetting, Ilyas, Fahim and Aiman too oh! From there, three cars were on the way to KL for us to hang around. Nelza said she was bringing us to a new place that she had discovered and so, we went somewhere around Jalan Gurney to have some shisha, mhmm. We stayed there for a couple of hours till it was almost midnight and made a move to go William's after that. Before leaving the restaurant, I spotted my sister's ex-boyfriend and boyyy, was that awkward! Heck, he made it seem like nothing had happened and I was still his sort of-sister. Oh well..

As we got there at William's, Hakem came to our table and said hi. It was such a shock to see him there oh, and so Aishah and I hugged him since we were the only ones who knew him at the table. Found out that he was with El, Pooh and another two friends of theirs and so, I decided to approach them. It's been awhile ey! So, basically the seven of us chilled there till it was about 2am with the presences of Nelza's two friends as well. After everyone was already full, all of us went back home. Oh boy, I've missed them.. I do!

Now now, I'm feeling sleeping already. Bed's calling! Nighty.



This could be our one last chance to finally rise up.
So here we stand and here we will fight.
None of us shall run from anyone.
Storms are gathering.