Save Me, Holiday

Thursday, September 25, 2008 at 11:55 PM
The holiday that most students of UiTM have been waiting for has finally arrived.

Yes people, it's the Raya holidays!


As I was having my Bel class this morning, I was told by Eton that we would be leaving the campus at 11am, instead of 8:30pm. Who would not be thrilled hearing that they'd be getting home sooner than they thought? And so, I was really looking forward to that. At the mean time, Naz and I had to make a presentation about "How to make a lactose intolerant chocolate cake', and so we did. A few minutes after we began, I made a big mistake by cursing in front of sixty students and a lecturer! Typically me, I had shown my true colours to them by saying 'shit' followed by 'fuck'. It wasn't on purpose, obviously. It was all because I couldn't make a proper sentence. How stupid was I huh? Well, the respond of the students was definitely 'Haaa!', and without wasting a second, I've apologized. Some of the boys were like, "Haa, tak der tak der, minta maaf masa Hari Raya nanti!". PFFT. Afiq who was sitting at the back of the class was showing me a thumbs up while saying "Good job, good job". DOUBLE PFFT. The both of us tried to get over our presentation as soon as possible and walked out from the lecture room when the class was done.

Then, went to meet up with Nazim at the library. Thank God he was already there, so that I didn't have to wait for him. Teehee. Naz left us to go inside of the library while the two of us stayed outside and finished up our Mat assignment. When it was almost time, he had to leave for his class and so I left the place there too. As I turned away and walked towards the lecture's blocks, Adib was there. It would be nice to hang around there for awhile with him but since he was with a bunch of other Business seniors, I didn't want to get close. Instead, he ran to catch up with me. He walked me halfway to my college room, as he had to go to the court for skipping classes. Hmph. The exact time he left, Afiq and the other boys of my classmates came and walked with me. Afiq who was trying to pujuk me ever since he insulted me earlier, was ignored the whole way. Before walking back to my room, I stopped at Adib's car and left him a note, that was supposed to be sent to him last night. After doing that, I continued walking and went up to my room.

Started packing my bag till it was almost 11am. However, I was told by Eton that her dad could not make it by 11am, instead he would come about 3pm. I was totally cool about it since I still had not finished up my Mat assignment, heh. While waiting, I basically chilled my few last hours with Naz even though when she was asleep. I had troubles answering the last question of the assignment and so, I called Eton up for help and had asked me to call her a minute after. As I was about to call her again, she was in front of my room with the answer sheet. My Goddd, isn't she too kind? And so, I answered that very last question for myself and Nazim too. Continued packing more, and somehow it was already 4pm. I assumed that Eton's dad had left KL abit late, and was still cool about it. To make things easier, Rina, Lyla and I had decided to gather with the rest at another block. There, we met up with Ira, Dayah and Eton herself. The exact time we were gathered, her dad came and parked the van in front of us. Before I went into the van, I saw Naz and had said my goodbyes to her first. Then, we were on the way to the main gate to pick up the boys. Thankfully Afiq, Ijat and Mahadi were already there. After the boys got inside the van, the nine of us were on our way home back in KL :)

Not far away from campus, Eton's dad had stopped by to fuel up his tank and surprisingly, I noticed that Adib's car was next to the van that I was in. Instead of replying what he had sent to me several seconds before that, I told him that I was around the petrol station. He didn't notice till the van had moved forward a bit and we've waved to each other :) On the way, he tried to catch up with my ride but he couldn't. Kesiannn. However, he accompanied me till I had arrived in KL Central, the place where all of us were dropped off and the place where my Dad would be picking me up. I kinda got lost for awhile in KL Central for a minute there, but was saved by my hero. Dad came from the back and carried my bags and walked to the car. As I got into the car, I wanted to say hello to Dad's driver but had forgotten his name lah pulak. Damn. I smiled though! Heh. He drove us back to our home and as for me, it was home sweet home, baby!

Not even half an hour after that, I had left the house to meet up with my dearest Lynn and Baiti. Zan was supposed to come along, but she had another plan going on that time already. Lynn, who was driving, took us to Murni for us to chill. However, Murni was closed :( We went to Sri Chai instead and had joined tables with Taty, Najee, Zai, Faye and some others. Since I've just arrived after a two hour drive, I wasn't in the mood to talk and so, I just ate my food and chatted abit. Not long after that, the three of us decided to leave and went home after that. Plus, Adib asked me to go home pun. And so.. here am I, now, blogging about my journey back home all the way from Jengka, Pahang for Raya celebration! Yeahh.

Hopefully, these eleven days would be an awesome holiday, before my finals. Cross fingers, everyone!



Maybe this seems like a long shot.
Maybe there's something that I forgot.
Or maybe I think that I'm right when I'm not.
All I want is a holiday.