It's Saturday and nthg much have happened.
My eldest sister, Ida decided to check herself into the hospital so that her baby could be delivered soon. The due was supposed to be about six days ago, but she still had not feel the pain yet. So, that evening, my parents, Ayu and I decided to go and visit her at a hospital somewhere in Bangi. Why Bangi? cause they've built their house there and it'd be easier for them to deliver their soon to be daughter, there. When we got there, she was lying down on the bed, still feeling energatic (she's weird). As far as I know, normal woman would feel weak when they're about to deliver, but not her sir. Since there wasn't much to do overthere, Dad decided to break fast at their house. And so, we bought nasi Bryani for ourselves and my brother in law, Fie's parents too. That time, they've just arrived all the way from JB and so, it'd be nicer to eat with them lah kan. Maghrib could be heard, foods and drinks were served, so apa lagi! Dig in people! :)
After awhile, my aunt came to the hse with my uncle. He brought along his niece that I've never met before, hmph. Oh heck.. we chilled out for about an hour plus and they've planned to take Ayu and I to see Ida in the hospital again. We were up for it and so, we followed them. Before arriving at the hospital, my uncle stopped by at the petrol station to fuel up his car tank, while Ayu and I grabbed the chance to buy some balloons for our sister from there hehe. When we walked out from the shop, Ayu bumped into her friend and boyyy, was he goodlooking! :D The exciting part was that he kept on smiling to me even though he was talking to Ayu, hehehe. However, I didn't want to be all giddy and drool over him in front of him, and so I went back into the car. We were back on the road to go to the hospital then. When we've arrived at Ida's room, and while my uncle and aunt were chatting with Ida, Ayu was telling me that the guy that we've bumped into earlier kirim salam-ed to me! To me! Haha, okay, I sound really silly. Just because of that, I got all excited and shit. Starting from there, Ayu looked at me in a sense of 'stay away from my friends, Anis!' Haha. That's not all btw! He even complimented several stuff about me, and awwh, my heart melted daa. Haha. (Okay, I should really stop laughing, or at least stop typing haha).
As I was trying to dig up some stories about him from my sister, she gave me a funny smile and laughed by herself. I asked why and she started explaining to me. She was telling me that her friend named Red, dreamt about me being pregnant with a friend of the guy that I was asking about. (You know what, his name is Adien. easier for me to tell the story). And so, yeahh. This guy who's apparently friends with Adien, was with me for a long time and had made me pregnant. But being a typical guy, he didn't want to be responsible for it. He was scared. I have nooo idea what was the ending but ahha, that was the story that Ayu was telling me lah. Its so random of Red to dream about me and that guy (Adi)! I don't even know who he is! Geeez. But it's pretty interesting to know that he's got connections to Adien, hmm. As Ayu would say, "Habis la. They're so gonna fight for your number nanti." Hahaha, bodoh. Memang tak la :)
Mom, Dad and Fie's family came into the room and joined us after that. We didn't stay long though. We just came by to know her updates. While waiting in the room, the nurse came in to check the baby's heartbeat and goshhhh, it was amazing to hear the sound of it. Serious. When the nurses have done some check ups, all of us decided to leave for the night. When we were saying our goodbyes to Ida, the room suddenly became emotional and dramatic. Tears from my eldest sister's face started to fall upon her cheeks and I swear I could feel the pain. My parents and Ayu even felt it too. All of us stayed there and gave her the support that she needed, the courage for her to stay strong too. Before we left the room, we kissed her and hoped that she could rest for the night.
It was somehow magical.. the feeling of sharing other people's emotion.
To you Kaklong, I know you're strong enough.. I know you too well. Hang on there <33