Make Friends With Strangers

Sunday, August 17, 2008 at 3:13 AM
Today is Saturday and it would be the day that I'd be dating with Zan, hooray!

Around 230pm, Zan arrived and since my sister wanted to give my birthday present before I leave the house, I asked Zan to come in first. And so, we waited for my sister for ten minutes and there she was, holding my birthday present. Awww, thanks kak, I love you. Okay, after that was done, Zan and I headed to the car to drive away to Ou while my sister and her friend were heading there too.. it's just that they were in another car. Oh heck. Right after we arrived, we headed to the old wing to meet up with Zan's friend so that he could pass her file to her. For the first time ever, I met one of my best friend's college mate. He didn't join us though, and so we continued the day by wandering around and finally decided on where to eat. And so, we were seated and had our lunch at Delicious. We talked and talked and we continued talking.. catching up the past few weeks that we've been missing out in each other's lives. Then, we went window shopping! Ohmygod. I seriously need cash goddamnit! You could say that I wanted mostly everything that I saw on that day. Damn it, why can't money just grow from my purse or something like that? Okay, stupid question. Anyhow, Zan bought herself something from Pull and Bear, while I left the shop with the unsatisfaction feeling. Hehe, oh well.

That particular night, I had a few options on where or with whom to hang out with. Firstly, obviously with Zan since she booked me for the whole day and night. Secondly, with Ilyas and the other boys. Next, would be with Layla, Wney, Hakem and others. Fourthly, would be with Ahbear and the other Subang dudes and lastly, with Aishah syg. After taking some time, I decided to stick with Zan and spend the rest of the day with her. I was thinking of inviting Aishah along to join me, and so I did. At first, everything went well till a few matters came up and in the end, Aishah couldn't joined the two of us. Back to Zan's and my plan, we decided to go this shisha spot that her college mate has been talking about. So, fine la. We headed to Ampang and looked for the place. While I was showing Zan that I've been to this one restaurant called Al-Qala before, we discovered that it was the same bloody restaurant that we were supposed to meet her college mate. Get it? Castle = Al-Qala. Hmm yeah.

Since we got there first, we had our drinks and shisha-ed first. About 11pm, he had finally arrived and brought along his five other friends. Afiq, was the name of Zan's college mate while the others were Nabil, Fran, Topeq, Shah and Khidir. And so, we lepak lah as Pj chicks meeting the Kl dudes, lol. Okay, that was lame. Well, after hanging out for awhile, I found out that Topeq was a UiTM student too so we were practically on UiTM's side when those two Sunway College students were talking about our place, haha. Nabil who was wearing baju melayu that night looked so innocent and chomel oh. Eherm, yeah okay okay shush. So practically we stayed there till it almost reached 1am. Zan and I made our way back first, while the boys stayed there. Before going back to the car, Zan did a prank on Afiq by pasting a post-it with some note on it, and pasted it on Afiq's car. Haha, she's jobless. Then, both of us headed home with a great feeling :)



But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life;
and thanks to a benevolent arrangement of things, the greater part of life is sunshine.
She's part of my sunshine.