Behind The Wires

Sunday, August 17, 2008 at 2:27 PM
And after waiting for the right time to talk, we had finally come to a conclusion about us. I'm sorry we couldn't make it through and that we couldn't be what the both of us wanted to be. I've answered your three questions and though the third one was the decision call, I hope you keep on remembering the answer to your first question. Maybe it's not the right time. Maybe it's all about timing, or maybe we were just not meant to be.. And as you said, let's just see what the future will bring to us and hopefully, it would lead to a better life for the both of us. Thank you for the good moments, for making me one happy lady, and for loving me as well. The fact that we would be seeing each other often since we're in the same circle of friends might be hard for the two of us, but we'll make it through..

I still care for you, Nik Hrrs.


And so, a new journey begins...