While I was on the phone with Lynn for hours who had called all the way from Aussie, I had received a message. It says, "Babe, do you have plans for tonite? Wanna teman me study smwhere?" The message was from Zan, and oh, anything for you baby ;)
And so, she picked me up about 8pm and started planning on where to eat. As she couldn't be eating dairy products, spicy and oily food, we've decided to have some sushis for our dinner. Oh my, it's been awhile since my last bite of those delicious sushi. Thus, we headed to Sushi King, the one that was in Seksyen 14 and spent for about an hour there. Then, from metres away, we could spot that there was 'gift' on the car glass. Seriously, which bloody Jpj works during night time? The fact that only her car dapat the saman, mcm wtf. Oh well, as Layla's dad would say, "eventually everybody will be getting their first saman. It's just about timing". Rock on, Uncle ;)
After that, we went to our typical study spot which was at Starbucks. We ordered our drinks and began to take out our books to study. Though we were studying different things, boleh je :D But I would say they were more gossiping than studying. Oh well, we're girls.. that's what we do best, no? Hehe. Plus, I was with my girlfriend, my life partner, mana tak non-stop cakap?
After midnight, we made our move and dropped by at Mirul's place for awhile. As it has been months tak jumpa mamat itu, we did a little bit of catching up near the playground, in front of his house. Mirul who had sacrificed his three days of holidays in my campus, will be heading there again on this 29th. Dah la I didn't stick around when he arrived the other day and now, this 29th, I might be heading back home as it will be the day of Avril's concert. When can we bloody hang out in the same campus la weh? Damn it. Maybe I should try heading to Kuantan, hmm. Soon my friend, soon. I'm in the process of heading there with my bodyguards, so wait for me!
It was so tempting to follow Zan back home to do a sleepover, but thinking about my Mom and the house gate, I went home. Oh wait! Before that, Zan kindly gave me the permission to drive her car around ss1 and so I grabbed the chance and lepaskan kerinduan sey! And oyeah, I think it's about time I should be asking for my parents' permission to drive again. It's been too long lah ever since that tragic incident. Get over it lah Ma, Ayah.. cause I did ;) Before it was 130am, Zan dropped me off and drove home by herself.
Darling, you're a great companion. ILY!