Good Times To Last

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 at 6:23 PM
FINALLY, would be the word that I could use on Wney and Layla.

"Hey u bitches! I know u're back! U can run but u can't hide! Meet Wney and I at AC tmrw. 3pm". And that was a message from Layla last night.

To be honest, I wanted to fool Wney and Layla about 'me not coming cause I've got other plans' but damn it, it didn't work in the end. Oh well.. and so, I took the cab and made my way to AC and walaa, I could see my two gorgeous ladies from the stairs there. Hugged Layla so tight that I didn't want to let go but I just had to, so that I could hug my Wney after that. Then, it was a group hug thing. Oh how I miss them so.

There, there were also Layla's college mates and so, I met them for the first time. It kinda strucked to me that we've got our own college/university friends or so called clicks now. However it is, them who were from high school would always be my top priorities. Hm, back to my story again.. And so, we chilled there and filled up each other with stories. I had my lunch there as well and after awhile, Aisya joined us and so did Dayah. About 5pm, the five of us made our move to go back home. Before Wney was going to drive away, she gave me a black bangle and aww, it was a gift for me. Thank you sayaaaang <3 Then, Layla dropped me off at my place, together with Aisya.



So I'll sit back and dream that all of us are together in this place,
Just like all those good times.