Rockstars' Cupcakes

Wednesday, August 20, 2008 at 3:20 AM
And how can I not love her and stop appreciating her?

Easy.. I just can't.



While I was lying on my bed, catching up with some mates, Aishah called me up and informed me that she was in front of my house. Whaa? would would be my reaction. Anyhow, I went downstairs and brought her to my room. It was already a surprise that she came by without letting me know (I am not complaining btw), minutes after that, Ilyas and Aiman pulak dropped by. So, both of us went outside of my house and chilled there for a moment. It occured to Ilyas and I that there was a purpose why Aishah wanted to meet us up and so, we were wondering 'why, what happened, what's wrong' as she got me worried through her message to Ilyas. Plus, it was important, she said. Mana lah tak risau, right? While we were brainstorming on where to go next, Aishah walked to her car and carried something in her hand while walking back to us. All I could see was a box and it got me thinking, 'Apahal minah ni bawak kotak?'. As she got nearer to us, all I could say was 'Awwwwww'. You know why? Because she brought Ilyas and I a box of cupcakes as our birthday present :)) Since the cupcakes were in red, black and white and had a 'rock' writing on it, Ilyas was like "Ni mcm more to Anis je". Haha, apa lah. What Aishah replied was cool, she said those cupcakes are specially for both of us rockstars ;)


After that was done, we've decided to head to Murni since Aishah was planning to go there and meet up with her UiTM mates there. Ilyas and I picked Mirul up and met Aiman and Aishah back there again. Since Aishah's original plan was to spend time with her other crowd of friends, she had to divided herself that night by hanging out with us for awhile, and then the other crowd. Oh that busy busy girl. The others and I just stayed at our spot and had dinner there. Awhile after, Haziq's ex-girlfriend and a friend of hers joined our table. Mirul, Ilyas and I grabbed the chance to catch up with each other while hanging around the table. All of us stayed there till it almost reached 1am and went to send me home. But before that, Ilyas drove us to the nearest playground at my place and chilled there for about an hour plus. There, we talked and talked and talked. It has been awhile since Ive last gossiped with my best two boys oh. Oh yeah, Mirul turned gay for a moment as he called Ilyas 'sayang'. Hahaha, sorry dude :D Oh well.. it was another good night outing.



Thank you, Siti Nuraishah Md Pilus.. I love you so much.