Just so you know, I still can't exactly say "College is awesome yaww!" Well, just not yet.
You could say that I am still trying hard to adapt in that university. It sucks when you never exactly experienced being an outcast, and now you are. Maybe it's because the way I speak, maybe it's because of where I'm from, or maybe it's because of me being a 'free hair' chick. I don't think I would know the answer anytime soon. What I would know, is that I'd stick being myself and shall try not to change for other people's convenient.
In short, let me share a few stuff that has been happening ever since my classes had begun.
I was held back to stay in Jengka on the 19th as all of the Business, Banking and Pre-Commerce students had to gather around for a 'get to know' session I would call it. These three courses are under one faculty, which is the Faculty of Business. Most of the activities were pretty boring (for me at least), except for the ending part. That was the part where my group was really getting along with each other and we were practically from the area of Business and Banking. Ever since then, I am much closer to this group of Banking dudes rather than my own course's dudes. And oh, on this particular day as well, there was this attention seeker from Kelantan/KL, did some dirty dancing as a group trademark in front of the seniors and hundreds of students. Kalau hot, tak per lah. Kalau free hair, tak per lah. I could feel that the world was going to end when I was watching her did that. As Izzur would say, "Ini lah contoh orang yg nak murtad!" haha. (we had a murtad lecture the night before btw, so yeahh). Right before he said that, I was screaming, "We're in UiTM for God sake. Behave like a student here God damn it!". Oh yes, I was pissed and disgusted at the same time. Dah la budak Business. Memalukan my course je weh.

Let's move on, shall we?
A few days before I turned 18th, I saw a notice on my block's board. It stated there "Business Camp on the 25th of July till 27th of July". First reaction "WTF LA WEHH". Oh trust me, I was very frustrated! You could ask my parents, my best friends or even Hrrs. It was such a short notice and knowing that I would be celebrating my 18th behind the wood factory in Jengka, Pahang, sucked big time. I was devastated, yes I was. Anyhoo, I still went for it. More like, I was forced to go for it cause if I didn't, the Business Faculty would be taking actions on me, haih. Okay, whatever. First day was oookay la, fucked up but I could still handle it. Second day was 'the day' for me. It was my 18th and oh, I'd like to take this opportunity to say thank you very much to all of those who had wished me on the 26th of July :) I went jungle trekking that morning and had a pretty bad night there. Being me, I was so lazy to take any of the seniors' signatures and was scolded for it. Then, I was called up again to the front and my senior was asking, "Awak tahu tak kesalahan awak?" Btw, it wasn't just me who was standing in front all of them, there were several more people. After for a minute, we figured it out. It was because of our birthdays were in that week and so, we were surprised with a birthday cake after that and shared it with the others. The last hour of camp was the highlight of the camp where I finally found someone who was from my area. Not exactly, but he's a senior of mine who's from Kota Damansara. I got to know him for awhile as he budged in while I was talking to this gay senior of mine, hah. "So, can we go now?" as I was referring to Naz and I to Anas.. But he came and said "Oh no no, you're not done yet. Where are you from girl?" and our conversation started..


Now now, what else?
On the 1st of August, UiTM Pahang had a SUKMAS Opening Ceremony that night and I was told by the PBSM Komander to attend and join the crowd. When I got there, I was asking "What bloody crowd? There were not many people for God sake". And how I wish I could take a bus around that time and headed home, haih. I actually stayed there till the ceremony ended and I didn't even know why was I such a patient girl that night, hmph. Well, some Kelantan boys came up to me and started a conversation with me and surprisingly, it was fun. The fact that those three were total strangers but we could get along really well (except for the part when they were talking in Kelantan la). They were seniors of part five of Civil Engineering pretending to be part ones. God, were they jobless :l Well, I went home the next morning at 8am with the help and accompany of Aliff. Thanks for waking me up yo.
Hmmm.
I've finally tried the shisha in Jengka on the night of the 9th of the August btw. The fact that they've got rows of shisha spots, now that's pretty cool :) Before that, Naz and I headed to the night market as it is our normal routine during the weekends and went dinner at a nearby restaurant. Aliff asked me to join him for a shisha in 'Dalam Pagar" while Nizam asked Naz for a shisha at the same spot too. Since we had no clue where the place was, we actually looked for a restaurant that was inside the fence and haha, we were at the wrong place. Heck, we had our dinner there and spent about half an hour to look for the real 'Dalam Pagar". Unfortunately, Naz and I were separated as she wanted to hang with Nizam, Wan and others while Aliff, Izzur, Megat, Haziq and etc asked me to hang with them at another spot, which means another table. Yet, all of us headed back to the campus together in the same van. When we were in the van, I was so called their lifesaver as I was their cigarettes keeper. As we entered the main gate, everything went well and gave back their cigs and walked us girls to our block. A good night, it was.
On the same day, I had a talk with Afiq, Mahadi and Daus about girls all day long! Naz and I woke up that morning to have a walk and decided to watch the senior guys played rugby, mhmm. During that time, we were by the sidewalk and the three of them joined us. Boy, were they clueless about girls. They had tonnes of questions in their minds and expected me to answer them all. Ever since then, I am like their Dr Love(haha) if they've got problems with their girlfriends or crushes. I'm happy as long as you guys are lah ;)

Oh yeah!
I've got a roommate whom I can't exactly get along with. She's a Business student too, and in fact, my classmate. I owe her a lot for waking me up early in the morning for classes la, thanks. But, being a clean and neat person she is, she dislikes the way I take care of the room and confronted me about it. Just so you know, I can be like her but it only depends on my mood. I am who I am, so deal with it lah. Well, apparently she can't deal with it and heck, we had an arguement last week. I kept my grudges within me and let it out to Naz, Im sorry babe! Adie would be her name btw. She really needs to understand that I can't always follow her way in all matters. Sabar je lah. I'm just scared that my anger would explode and that she'd hate me for it cause baby, I can be a patient person but when I've had it, that's when you'd see my worst. So Adie, be considerate lah kay. (as if you're reading this, haih)
