Long Way Home

Monday, May 19, 2008 at 5:35 PM
Well, Im back home now yo.

Yesterday, didn't get my sleep during the night. Instead, I watched this malay tv serious that Hidayu asked me to. She's addicted to it and insisted me on watching it too, damn it. At first, I really didn't like it, but in the end, I thought it wasn't bad at all :D hah. Anyway, went breakfast with my sister and oh boy was the customer service that morning, sucked! Dead serious. Of all the days, they had to spoil our last day staying there jugak la kan, hmph. Anyhoo, my parents had their breakfast somewhere else while we were having ours at the usual restaurant at the lobby there. Then, we went back into the room and were informed that Dad couldn't bring us to Singapore as he had made plans with his friend that evening. Argh, darnnn it lah! So, we packed our bags and made a move to get back on the road. Oh how I wished that Dad was joking and that he would've taken us to Singapore, gah. It didn't make sense la! We were about 5km away from that country for God sake, haish. Okay, get over it Anis, blahhh.

On the way back, Hidayu felt like going to Danga Bay and so, Dad made a U-turn to go there. There was nothing there la actually, didn't do much pun. Hidayu and I basically took some pictures and looked across the ocean with frustration, since the other country was just, there! haih. There was a small shopping place there and my sister bought some stuff while I just accompanied her with my oh so sleepy eyes. After we were done with that, I straightly fell asleep when we got back into the car, hah. I didn't sleep last night lah kan, give me a break yo. As I woke up, I could see that I was in front of a house or shall I say, a chalet? Well, it was called Jati suite and Dad's friend provided the suite while him and Dad could hang for awhile. Went inside, ran towards the bed and continued sleeping ;) It didn't last long though, as Hidayu kept bothering me ish. Watched 'Joe Black' at the living room instead. Then, Dad asked us to go for lunch with him and his friends, and so we did. This place that we were in was somewhere around Kluang btw.

After that, we were on our way to kampung since Dad wanted to drop by, again. Honest to God, I was sleeping all the way there and continued sleeping at the living room when I reached there. My sister woke me up a few hours later and we made a move to go back home. As I got into the car, I continued sleeping, again. Goddd, was I tired and sleepy! Unexpectedly, Dad decided to drop by his friend's house around there and again, I had to wake up and visit them as well. Finally after that, we were back to the highway and was on our way home, yeah. Dropped by somewhere in Bangi for dinner first by the way and we've reached home about midnight. Finally! hah.


It was a great escape, and now I'm back with all the dramas. Sigh.