Fell asleep when Dad was about to go out for golf. Men with their golf sticks,
haih. Anyway,
Hidayu's arrival to the room woke me up and brightens up my day :)
cewahhh. Thank God she doesn't knows that I actually have a blog,
hee. Oh wait, maybe she does
hmph. Oh by the way,
Hidayu's my older sister,
heh. After staying here for about a week already, we finally decided to go to the nearest mall. Went there with my sister and Mom. I would say it was their
OU where it was filled with teenagers (or I would say wannabe's) and some good brand shops. There, I witnessed groups of Indie boys and girls, punk
emo boys and such others. I guess
Jb isn't
thatt different than KL/
PJ after all huh. The three of us shopped around till it was night time. On the way back home, some guy came up to me and said "hi,
mcm kenal la. you've got
Myspace kan?"
HAHA, nice pick up line boy.
pfft, silly silly boy. Oh well! Then, Dad joined us back in the room and asked us to go down for dinner. It was really nice to have my sister around la. Really enjoyed my last dinner here with her and my parents as well. Yes people, last dinner and so, that means I'm coming back home tomorrow yo! :( :D Might be dropping by to Singapore if Dad's free, whee. Please please, let it happen <3
Goodnight
Jb, for the last time. Hello home (reality),
haih.
The right make a world of your own,
Escape overrides it all.