You Can't Seperate Us

Tuesday, May 20, 2008 at 11:02 AM
I was awaken by Amin's call that evening. God was he psychic to know that I just woke up! teehee. As he was near around my house area, I was asked to accompany him for lunch. I got up, and rushed myself to get ready as I could see that his car was outside of my place already. Then, got into the car with him and decided to go to Jamal for our lunch. I had chicken rice while Amin had fried kuey teow and yeong tau foo (I swear I don't how to spell this food). Well, it's been awhile since I last talked to Amin, like one to one actually. We did some catching up and just updated each other with our latest news. After that, I followed him to pick his lil brother up from Apiit. Apiit is some kind of private high school somewhere around Subang btw. Well, I would say his brother is really really adorable, ngaha :) Well, Amin sent me home by 5pm and yeah, it was nice meeting him up.

That evening as well, Fahim planned to take me to Pakapo since it's been a week we haven't met. When he arrived, Ilyas and Tot were in the car as well. Then, we went to pick up Mirul at his house. Oh yeah, we did some crazy funny shit with the car when we were near to his place haha :) Well, as we reached to the place, all of us ordered some food and drinks. Did some catching up and hung out there till it was almost 9pm. That time, I was thinking of going home but hey, it was definitely tempting to join the boys for some shisha-ing and so, we went to Rasta after that. After all, Tot said that the shisha was on him, so lagi lah whoo 8) hee! As we arrived, Haziq and Aiman arrived there too. All of us simply hung out like the old times. Then, Layla came by surprise and oh boy was I glad to see her there <3>. Minutes after that, I got a call from Aishah and informed me something that was really interesting, hah. After the call, I asked a favour from Fahim to send me home and so he did, along with Mirul. Around 1030pm, I was home safely.

Well, though I didn't get to stay there for long, at least I finally went out with the guys during the night, after four bloody weeks! I am so amazed that I'm actually surviving this whole 'not going out during night' thing ey, hah. It was really, really good to see them all <3

Missed them like fuck oh.