These Best Two

Wednesday, May 21, 2008 at 7:46 PM
Well, had a couple of messages this morning and weren't they annoying! Anyway, it was fine till I found out that AB wanted to talk to me about something that morning but since he was with mama, we promised to talk later. Then, as it was planned the previous day, Layla came and picked me up from my house to accompany her to go to Taylor's College in Subang there. Before that, we decided to wait up for Wney at AC while drinking some beverages. Later after that, Wney came along but we still chilled there for a little longer. When Layla finally made the first move to get up, the rest of us followed and were walking to Taylor's. It was the right/wrong time for us to enter as the college students were just done with their classes and were walking out. Gahhh, apa lagi, eye fucking laa haha :)

Then, went to the information counter and had some talk with one of the counselors I think. Well, Layla mostly did the whole talking since she was the one who had questions to ask, while Wney and I just kept quiet and listened, ahha. While they were walking, noticed some messy hair looking guy walking pass by behind the glass of the counselor and God was he hot! ngaha. After we were done with that, we bumped into our ex-schoolmate, Vidhya who apparently just finished her exams minutes before that. Hah, gila cepat dah exams oh :S Oh well! hee. We went back to AC to get some lunch there. Since I was in Subang, I find that it would be easier for AB for wanting to talk to me, there. Informed him and he told me that he would be there in about forty minutes. At the same time, Fab came and joined us. Then, we went to play fusball, upstairs. Knowing that we were leaving soon after a couple of games, it was unfortunate that the plan of meeting AB up was cancelled. All of us left the place about 5pm and went home.

Since the finale game would be in the next morning at 2.45am, the three of us planned to watch it together, at Wney's place! It was such a last minute plan, yet so exciting! But whatever it is, I gotta wait for Dad's permission first goddamnit. Hmmph, oh well, let's just hope I'd be at Wney's hours after this. Please please please. It'd be so awesome, I bet! <3


A night with them two, a love movie to watch, and the last battle between two competitive football teams till the morning. What else could I ask for more? ;)