OKAY, Ive been thinking about what to say since the past two days after the incident, but weirdly, I decided not to type them out now. as much as I want to talk about it, I think it's better not to. so, I shall just keep it to myself and to those who were there, I OWE YOU MY LIFE. I swear to God, I dont know how can I ever repay you guys. THANK YOU so much and Im so SORRY for what Ive caused. saying thanks can never measure to what you guys have done to me. I am just so grateful to have you all <3
maybe someday, Ill blog about the incident that happened on the 27th of April 2008. well, maybe.
to F, don't blame yourself for asking me to drive around.
to H, don't blame yourself for not telling me to stay home.
it was all MY fault. so, let it be. let me face this on my own and get over this nightmare as soon as possible. being trapped in my own house feels horrible but its okay, Im able to get through this with my best ones' support. so, thanks. oh yeah, just so you know, Im already missing those casual nights including you people, badly. soon, take me out please cause Ill be waiting by the door.
to I, H, F, A and N, thanks for being there for me when I was scared to death. to others, thanks for comforting me. Ill be fine. I am fine :)
once you're a Strong, you need to be strong. no? ;)