We can drive far away
Forget the way back
We can start over
Forget the way back
We can start over
FINALLY, I succeed to sneak the car out, teehee. I swear I wasn't planning to do it today but somehow, I wasn't emotionally stabled (explains the whole love previous post). So, I texted Aishah and asked her to go out for a drive but unfortunately, she couldn't since Nazim was still awake. Yet, she asked me to stop by to chill out for awhile and so, I started the engine and drove away from my place. on the way there, I decided to bring Ilyas along but I couldn't get through him and so, I called Fahim instead. since he was still awake, I picked him up even though he just got back from Jumma with Ilyas and others. after that, we tried calling Ilyas while we were in front of his house but we still couldn't get through. Thus, we made our way to Aishah's house and hung out in front of her house for a moment. I think we were laughing too much (or loud) till her sister insisted her of going back inside of the house, haih. said our goodbyes and off we went to pick up Ilyas after we got a call from him. the three of us were basically enjoying the morning view from inside of the car, ahha. drove till I reached TTDI and whee, I even drifted there with the help of Fahim sitting next to me. cayaaalah bro! :) haha. then, sent Ilyas home and went to Janggoat to have some chitchat there. I was reminded, again about something that lots of beloved ones have told me before. hmm, well people, I know I know but I need time alright? chow-ed there about 530am, sent Fahim home and had some trouble with parking the car the way my sister exactly parked the car but thank God, I made it through. phew. I hope she would not realized that Ive used the car, please oh please. Have Mercy On Me Please O:)
Drive all night, never gonna get me
Night by night, to get away from it all
All you wanna do is hurt me
You wrecked my life
So I'm gonna have to drive all night
I'll stay strong
I'm pushing on the pedal till I break dawn
So I'm gone, go find another shoulder you can cry on.
Night by night, to get away from it all
All you wanna do is hurt me
You wrecked my life
So I'm gonna have to drive all night
I'll stay strong
I'm pushing on the pedal till I break dawn
So I'm gone, go find another shoulder you can cry on.