yesterday, I couldn't sleep even though I tried to sleep for hours. I started lying on my bed at 6am and finally, fell asleep around 10am. yet, I was awaken by Layla's call about 1050am and so, I answered her call and slept back for awhile after that. couldn't really sleep again but I still had my rest. finally woke up by 12pm and got ready to go to OU to meet up with Layla and Wney. about 1230pm, I reached there and walked around with Layla. we decided to have lunch first before our movie and so, we went to Jetty. under budget lah katakan ;D we got the chance to catch up and finally, Wney joined us there. not long after that, Fab and Hafiz joined us too. since our movie was starting in a bit while, I went to pay for our food and at the same time, went to say hi to my ex-colleagues who were sitting at a nearby table. then, we headed to GSC for our movie. Fab and Hafiz bought their tickets first and so, we were watching 'Definitely, Maybe' together. after that, we just wandered around and chilled out at Starbucks with Wais' presence too. by 6pm, everyone was on their way home already <3 :)
since I didn't get enough sleep, I slept for awhile before I was going out for that night's plan. I was so sleepy that I even got ready on my bed, haha. around 8pm, Ilyas was already in front of my house and we were off to pick up the others. we picked up Aishah then followed by Haziq and Syark. then, we were on our way to Jumma which we would be meeting Fahim, Mirul and Nelza up there. unexpectedly, we went to the wrong way and were stuck in KL for about two hours there. we were pretty lost. we passed by so many places such as KLCC, Pavillion, Sungei Wang, BB Plaza, Rums and etc. thanks to Nelza, we found our way back to Setiawangsa and arrived at Jumma at the same time as the other car did. due to certain circumstances, we changed our plan to Hartamas. when we got there, my mood was changed and thanks to certain people who wasn't there, hah. I would say it was already a bad night and plus, knowing that Zan was in trouble for hitting a car, lagi lah mcm woo :S since AB and I were msging, told him whats been happening and where I was that time. he knew I wasnt in a good condition and as I was on my way home back, he asked whether he could meet me up later but nothing was confirmed till he said so. I went to sleep for awhile till Fahim and AB messaged. AB informed me that he couldn't make it but the next hour, he said we wanted to meet me up. so, he came all the way from Subang to make sure I was fine and all. we went out about 4am and we headed to KFC since he wanted to eat there. we just talked the whole time and it was really nice to have someone to talk to that time. I grabbed the chance to give him his late birthday present when he went away for a second. so, I put it beside his phone to not make it obvious. it took him quite some time to realized and god was he so blur! <3>:) well, we spent time for about two hours and he sent me home by 6am. I had a good time, thanks AB <3
you saved my night, a hero you are.
it's good night, it was nice
there are so many things
I would like to tell you
feelings caved for a while now
a force and shield is over you
and we both know that it is true
I'm falling for you once again
but it's hard when we are just friends
a blast of affection when you're around
talking for hours, it's obvious that a match was found.