Boys Fighting

Tuesday, April 15, 2008 at 10:47 PM
last night, , Fahim, Ilyas, Mirul, Harris, Nelza and I went to Jumma to chill out like we always do. Fahim pushed off about 9pm and picked me up first, followed by Ilyas and then Mirul. since we thought Harris would be dropping off at LRT Tmn Bahagia anytime soon, we went there to pick him up but since he was still far, we told him to meet us up at LRT Setiawangsa instead. so, the four of us headed there and picked Harris, Nelza and her friend as well. we arrived and ordered three shishas, drinks and food. unfortunately, my mood was quite crappy and I was practically layan-ing myself, hah. sorry. then, Nelza said her goodbyes and so, Fahim and Ilyas left to send her off to Ampang Park. when it was reaching midnight, most of us thought that night was pretty dull. Fahim said maybe it was because Haziq and Syark weren't with us. well, maybe. we drove off from there and didn't know where to go next. we were thinking of Subang since I told them that AB asked me to watch him and his band jam somewhere in SS18 but that would be pretty selfish of me, no? oh heck. in the end, I chose not to go there anyway because I found out that 'kawan' was gonna be there, so fuck off lah kan. we called Haziq up and went to his house. Syark was there with him too. we chilled out in front of his house for awhile and went for dinner/supper somewhere in Paramount. the boys had nasi lemak and after they were already full, we headed to Bkt Gasing to fool around there. it was between Tot's place but since Tot wasn't with us, we had no choice. there, some of them were sort of fighting. basically, it was just Harris since he wanted to be punched, kicked and ya da ya da. then, some of them did some shuffling too ;) ahah. messed around for a little while and got home by 330am <3











I shouldn't fallen in love with you,
You disturb my natural emotions,
You make me feel like dirt,
And I'm hurt,
And if I start a commotion,
I'll only end up losing you,
And that's worse.

FUCK LOVE, FUCK IT ALL <3
I wish you all the best for you and her, my dearest friend.


and oh, AB still captures my heart :)